Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful season

Its sad that only one month of the year we get really good at saying what we are thankful for, I am probably one of the biggest who does this. I need to be greatful every day for the whole year, I am; I just don't express it all the time. Times are tough but when I really look at it I am thankful and greatful for what I have, so I am going to try and write something at least once a week if not more.

I am very greatful for my family, the joy they bring me and the times that they make me laugh. I have 2 beautiful children and a wonderful husband. They are they reason we are here on this earth and it is so worth it.

2 comments:

Rickie said...

I love this post. I am trying so hard to focus more on the positive side of things lately. I have such a tendency to focus on what is wrong. I think we are all in it together. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

It is so easy to dwell on the negetive events in our lives. Once we realize that it is just part of the journey and that it builds our character and brings us much wisdom, it is much eaiser to be happy no matter the challanges we face in this life. Sometimes I think I must be delusional when I am faced with such overwhelming, depressing and frustrating events in my life and I can still go to work and smile and have a laugh or two, function in my church calling,and take care of family. I should hate life, hate work, stay in bed all day and cry. But the Lord helps me so much. Some days all I have to do is keep my head above water and I can do anything. Life is forever changing and will continue to be hard but as long as we keep one step ahead of the game we will survive!!