Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma Blanche








My little girl turned 6. She had her birthday up at the park and for 6 months or more she saw this Cake that looked like a guitar, she me think i can make it well it got close and i backed down and a good friend made it for me Thank you again Jane. She had so much fun playing with friends and cousins. She is a wonderful daughter a big helper and my life would not be the same if she wasn't in it. I am very lucky to have her, the time is going to fast and i am trying to enjoy every minute i can with my little "BUGS". Thank you for all who helped and came to her party.


2 comments:

Rickie said...

Happy Birhtday, Emma. That cake is so amazing.

Debbie said...

What a cute cake. If she has the pattern or cake mold I want to know I love it.