Thursday, January 1, 2009

My head hurts!

So i had surgery on Dec 26th. I have really bad sinus and so the doctor went in and made them bigger, really he drilled a few holes in my head to make it easy for air to move around. So it was kinda of a weird day after Christmas. So my sweet sister-in-law Debra took the kids while i was in surgery she brought the kids to my house had them decorate the door and left a 12 pack of COKE on the porch. She knew i was going to want one when i got home. Grandma and Grandpas helped out with the kids they were great. My wonderful husband was great, he took care of me and did a good job. Things are better now just getting over the headaches from the surgery.

2 comments:

Rickie said...

That doesn't sound very fun at all. I hope you are feeling better. I hope that it ends up helping your sinuses. That is so nice you have so much family around to help you. I got your coment on our blog...We didn't make our trek up to Utah this year after Christmas. I told Mike, I'm just too pregnant. You should come down sometime and stay w/ us!! How is Michelle doing?

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I'm so sorry! I forgot you were going through all of that! I wish I lived closer to help! I'm glad you were taken care of!