Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not my child!

So to start off i read on my friends blog about how her little girls had a tantrum in the store, and i thought i have been there, oh but not until this day WOW!. Okay so as you can see i went and took Coop to go get his hair cut at a little place called Cookies Cutters. Emma didn't want her hair cut so she played and sat in the Police car she was being an excellent little girl. I put Coop in the airplane and turned on a movie and sat there as good as he ever has been. So i am at the desk paying and Emma has a Hannah Montana brush and a sparkly purple head band. She wanted both and i said to her "You can have one which one do you want" She relplys BOTH", so you can see where this went i told her no and if she acts this way she gets nothing. out of the blue she throws a HUGE HUGE tantrum, to the point she is kicking and screaming and telling me things you don't want to hear from you little girl. She held on so tight i had to pry her hands from the brush, but the head band well she held on so tight that by the time i got it out of her hands it was not what it looked like in the first place so ya i had to buy it. so we now have a sparkly head band hanging up in our house and she asks do i get that yet and i say no, she replys because i was bad. So to all the moms our there enjoys these moments at least thats what people tell us right. By the way anyone want a purple head band. Ha Ha

3 comments:

Rickie said...

That is hillarious you actually bought the brush, but some days around here, I'm like - whatever works!!!

The Happy One said...

hey there Tiffany this cousin Debbie Jo. WOW you have kids? LOL I mean I knew you had to have grown up and all still i like to recall the days you were throwing fits. You are a beautiful woman with a very sweet family. Hey tell your sister and two brothers heck even your mom and dad to drop me line sometime. You can thank aunt linn for me finding you here.

myemail@vtc.net

Debbie Jo

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Um...was that friend you were talking about me? lol As a mom, it is a comfort to hear these stories and know that you are not loosing it and you aren't alone! I feel your pain.
Keep us updated on Emma's belly button. I hope it is nothing major!