Friday, July 18, 2008

BEARS?

Yes this would be a picture of a Black Bear. Not the actual one that took over our camp but similar. Yes I went to girls camp this week and the night we got up there we had a bear come and eat 3 dozen Ding-Dongs and tear up a back pack and water bottle. That night it attacked our Bishops Truck, you are able to see the paw prints and nose prints on his window. We think there were a few of them but aren't quite sure they would come and eat all of are stuff. So we had the rangers up there and some hunting dogs. It was an exciting week.

2 comments:

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Holy Moly! That is pretty exciting stuff! I am not big on camping anyway but I think that would officialy end it for me!
Your blog is looking so cute. Now I have questions...how do you get your picture of the kids so big like that? I can't even figure out how to get mine bigger on the side let alone large at the top with writing? How do you?

Heather said...

Hey Tiffany! Your family is so cute! It was good to see you guys the other day, we had fun. I get all my backgrounds for my blog from a website called cutestblogontheblock.com I have it linked from my blog, anyways its really easy, the free backgrounds are on the left of the page, click on that and she gives you really easy instructions how to do it! Have fun, and let me know if you need help. Tell Zac thanks for the email, I forwarded to Ryan David and my dad, they LOVED it!